Go Go Center - Bom Sucesso
This tour was prepared for those who want to breath the pure air and feel the lung of São Tome (The Obô - Primary forest).
We will visit and feel the Obô and the old colonial farms that they stood out essentially in the production of coffee.
In this tour we give the client the possibility of adding some extra activities that can make this tour more complete.
For lunch we leave as an option for our customers to choose where to lunch..
We recommend our clients to bring with them a water, beach towel, beachwear and a smile.
We'll take care of the rest.
- Departure at 8:30 am from São Tomé city or another agreed place;
- Passage through the City of Trindade, batepa and stop at Roça Monte Café.
- Optional: In Monte cafe we will visit de Museum of Coffee and some plantation (Extra cost can be applied)
- Visit Waterfall São nicolau.
- Visit Obo Park
- Lunch at one of suggest restaurant (Not included in the base price); (Almada Negreiros Restaurant & Museum or Alei Shop Restaurant at Monte Café)
- Return to Sao Tome city at 4:00 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Recommended Start time: 8:30 am
Base Price: 60€/pax (see Policies and Disclaimers)
Includes: Driver/Guide, Car, Fuel
Extra Excursions that we can add:***
- (i) Visit to Roça Bombaim and their waterfall - 15€/person
- (II) Lunch At Almada Negreiros - 20€/person
- (iii) Café Process Tour - 15€/person
Note: Adding some extras may make it impossible for us to complete the full main tour.
Policies & disclaimers
- The minimum number of people required to start the tour is 2 people or the payment of the equivalent of 2 people.
- Meals price is not included in the start rate. We will add the meal price according of selected restaurant.
- Our company will offer a discount for groups bigger than 2 persons.