Go Go South - Porto Alegre
This tour was prepared for those who want to explore all south area of Sao Tome island.
On the way we will stop at almost all tourist points, but in a very short way because the journey is long.
In this tour we give the client the possibility of adding some extra activities that can make this tour more complete.
For lunch we leave as an option for our customers to choose where to lunch basing in the selected trip.
We recommend our clients to bring with them a water, beach towel, beachwear and a smile.
We'll take care of the rest.
- Departure at 8:30 am from São Tomé city or another agreed place;
- Passage through the City of Santana, capital of the District of Cantagalo, former company Agua Izé and Stop at Boca de Inferno to visit this Geological Heritage,
- Passage through the beaches Praia Grande, Seven Waves and Micondo;
- Passage through the City of Angolares;
- Stop in Ribeira Peixe Farm to visit Waterfall Mioba and stop in diferents points for observation of most amazing geological Heritage of São Tome, the Pico Cão Grande
- Passage and visit to the Villa Malanza and Mangal Malanza,
- Stop to bath in one of amazing beaches of Porto Alegre (Cabana Beach, Inhame beach or Pool beach),
- Lunch at one of suggest restaurant (Not included in the price);
- Return to Sao Tome city at 4:30 p.m.
Duration: 8 hours
Recommended Start time: 8:30 am
Base Price: (see Policies and Disclaimers)
|Nº Person||1 Pax||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax|
|Price Per peson||165€||85€||65€||50€|
Includes: Driver/Guide, Car, Fuel and touristic fee at rolas island
Extra Excursions that we can add:***
- (i) Mangroove Malanza by boat (1 hour )– 15€/pax
- (ii) Visit to Rolas Island (2 – 4 hours) – 20€/pax (Includes: Boat transfer and touristic fee at rolas)
Policies & disclaimers
- The minimum number of people required to start the tour is 2 people or the payment of the equivalent of 2 people.
- Meals price is not included in the start rate. We will add the meal price according of selected restaurant.
- Our company will offer a discount for groups bigger than 2 persons.